Friday, October 2, 2015

During our socratic seminar, i was most interested in the conversation of whether animals are evil. It made me question the difference between animals and humans. I personally don't think animals are evil nor can commit evil but i do think they can love. I know many whales and elephants mourn when they lose a child. I think animals are a mystery and there is a lot we do not understand even if we think we do. It's strange, i can watch a movie where a human dies or is killed and not cry at all or be sad. But when i see a dog or animal get shot or killed in a movie i will ball my eyes out. This is because i feel all animals are innocent and cannot commit evil. I love animals because they can be smart and emotional just like humans, but they can never be evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment